Re: Europa-List: Rough River Fly-in Events

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rough River Fly-in Events
From: Andrew Sarangan <asarangan@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 09:54:02

Paul

Thanks for setting up this gathering. I will bring some snacks & music
for the party and some non-alcoholic wine (I am flying back that
night). Looking forward to seeing you all.

-----

For the folks attending the Rough River Fly-in.

I would like to host an evening in our lodge at the resort for everyone
get together.  Since I am traveling light I need to make it a "Bring
your
own" event for nibbles and drinks.  Just so everyone is aware the
resort is
in a dry county and you have to go a long way to buy a beer, so you
will
need to haul it in.

At this time lets all plan on getting together on Saturday night around
6.00, I will pass around your cabin number once I have checked in.

Regards,  Paul

Andrew Sarangan
http://www.sarangan.org