Re: Europa-List: Rough River Fly-in Events

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rough River Fly-in Events
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 01:05:21
Paul-

We have run into the dry problem ourselves.  We will be there with bells and
beer.
We are here and are going caving tomorrow (Friday) and will check into the
park tomorrow night.

Jim and Lynne

From: "Paul McAllister" <paul.mcallister@qia.net>

> For the folks attending the Rough River Fly-in.
>
> I would like to host an evening in our lodge at the resort for everyone to
> get together. Since I am traveling light I need to make it a "Bring your
> own" event for nibbles and drinks. Just so everyone is aware the resort is
> in a dry county and you have to go a long way to buy a beer, so you will
> need to haul it in.
>
> At this time lets all plan on getting together on Saturday night around
> 6.00, I will pass around your cabin number once I have checked in.
>
> Regards, Paul

<DIV>Paul-</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>We have run into the dry problem ourselves.&nbsp; We will be there with
bells
and beer.&nbsp; We are here and are going caving tomorrow (Friday) and will
check into the park tomorrow night.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jim and Lynne</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
 =====