Europa-List: Rough River Fly-in Events

Subject: Europa-List: Rough River Fly-in Events
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 17:34:55

For the folks attending the Rough River Fly-in.

I would like to host an evening in our lodge at the resort for everyone to
get together.  Since I am traveling light I need to make it a "Bring your
own" event for nibbles and drinks.  Just so everyone is aware the resort is
in a dry county and you have to go a long way to buy a beer, so you will
need to haul it in.

At this time lets all plan on getting together on Saturday night around
6.00, I will pass around your cabin number once I have checked in.

Regards,  Paul