Re: Europa-List: Mod 74.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mod 74.
From: Laptop JR <jrgowing@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 07:49:59

Duncan and Fellows

I can't imagine why any locking of the nut is needed either; the pin is
tight with Loctite and the nut will be encased in the flox mix so cannot
turn. You would have to heat the pin to remove it. So I also say why the
nylock or any locking at all needed on the nut?

At least if somehow you ruined the pin you could replace it without digging
up the wing again.

So I will wait a bit and see what more is said before digging the holes!

JR (Bob) Gowing UK Kit 327 in Oz