Europa-List: Longer pip pins

Subject: Europa-List: Longer pip pins
From: Richard Holder <rholder@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 09:22:14

As a result of what at best can be described as a
"misunderstanding" I now have (or will have on Thursday) a
surplus of 2" pip pins :-(

Is there anyone who would like to buy two ?

As it is an unusual size I am planning to carry a spare on
board, is there anyone who would like an extra one for
that purpose ?

20 each.

Richard
Richard F.W. Holder                      01279 842804 (POTS)
Bell House, Bell Lane,                   01279 842804 (fax)
Widford, Ware, Herts,                    07860 367423 (mobile)
SG12 8SH                    email : richard.holder@avnet.co.uk
Europa Classic Tri-gear : G-OWWW, High Cross
PA-28-181 : Piper Archer : G-JANA, EGSG (Stapleford)