Europa-List: Europa rules

Subject: Europa-List: Europa rules
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwmsystems.fi>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 00:55:29
All

I proudly let you know my Europa XS Monowheel OH-XRT
has been chosen to be as The Experimental of The Year 2007
and me personally to be as The Builder of The Year 2007
in Finland by Finnish EAA in Jami Flyin last Saturday.

They pointed it=B4s unusual high finishing quality and its many small
details.
All the main Finnish newspapers noticed the event and for example
Aamulehti "morning news", which is the 2nd largest news paper in the
country wrote a full page story of my Europa with many colour pics.

I think in future in Finland there will be more than two Europas!

There were visiting 9000 peoples and about 100 planes,
also one from England (wonderful Extra 300 G-EXEA).

All the planes had also a very rare possibility to land to the
emergency langing site, which was actually a bit of
highway. It was also a homebase for one DC3 during that
magical weekend.

Check www.jamiflyin.com
The pages will be updated soon.
Why not add it to your next summer schedule?
It is only one hour from Helsinki to the EFJM by Europa
and overall feeling is like it is in Barkaby Fly Inn in Sweden.

I will attach a pic of XRT with a victory trophy and some others.
My wife strictly ordered me to write I have promised her
to repaint the spinner to cream asap. In her mind it is spoiling the
whole plane and I have to guess she is right because she usually is.
What do you think?

Welcome 2008, Raimo