Re: Re: Europa-List: Europa rules

Subject: Re: Re: Europa-List: Europa rules
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwmsystems.fi>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 02:28:22
Mike

Thank you.

I think Europa-owners are today the tallest pilots ever.
And still growing...

Attaced a panel pic - it was not completed half year ago.
I should take a more vendible pic some day.

The underside colour is really dark, RAL colour named unusual blackred
(looks sometimes black, sometimes brown and sometimes purple).
The wing undersides and tailplane undersides has been painted like
triangle
- so Lady Windmaker Tuuli-Ilmatar looks like a bird when flying over.

Reason: The main reason to exist for OUR Europa XRT is to be beautiful.
We thought double colour underlines Europa Mono=B4s beautiful shape.
We do not like any strips or stars...

And if you can have white planes there in California, we can definetely
fly here by
cream colour plane (we fly most of the time top up of course)! Sun is so
rare visitor here, unfortunately.

Raimo