RE: Re: Europa-List: Europa rules

Subject: RE: Re: Europa-List: Europa rules
From: Michel AUVRAY <mau11@free.fr>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 07:33:42
hello Raimo,
IThanks for yours pictures, I see the panel picture, you install the dynon
efis behind the gear lever, do you see correctly the screen in flight? and
do you have complete acces to the buttons also in flight?

If you have others pictures panel please send to me.
Thanks
Michel AUVRAY
Builder 145 > 320 hours flight