Europa-List: G-RATZ

Subject: Europa-List: G-RATZ
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwmsystems.fi>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 01:10:32
All in England

After the last weekend publicity I got a letter
---From Mr. Rolph Muller. He moved out from England
1997 and sold his Europa G-RATZ in those days.

He has settled to Finland and got married two weeks
ago w Finnish Lady and hi is living hear nearby.

He would like to have "a memory flight" w my XRT
and also some information from the G-RATZ.
I think she is well today - am I right? Maybe somebody
or the owner himself could send me some info and pics.
I will transmit everything to him. Thank you.

Raimo