RE: Europa-List: Longer pip pins

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Longer pip pins
From: nigel charles <nwcmc@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 17:44:39

Hi Richard

I am about to do the layups for Mod 73 tomorrow so will only find out
whether I will need the longer pins when I drill them out on Friday
morning. If you cannot wait until then to place the order put me down
for a pair just in case I need them. If you can wait I could email you
the results of my findings on Friday morning. If I do need them I could
pay you on Saturday (assuming the fly-in goes ahead then). The forecast
looks a bit marginal for Saturday at the moment. I am keen to run the
event on Saturday for several reasons but if it is marginal and Sunday
is better I might have to postpone. If this happens I will be
particularly sorry for you as I know that this is the first year that
you had a chance to come. The medium term forecast has been a bit
unreliable recently so let's hope it firms up for Saturday in the next
48hrs.

Regards

Nigel