RE: Europa-List: Re: Hole Enlongation vs. Landing Gear Type

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Hole Enlongation vs. Landing Gear Type
From: Brian Davies <bdavies@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 18:40:09

Ira,

For clarification, the UK Europa fleet is not grounded.  Only those aircraft
that have failed the PFA Flight Safety Bulletin are grounded until
rectification action is taken.  We have indications that the AAIB will be
issueing a preliminary report within the next week.

We all want a lasting and efficient solution to whatever is judged to be the
fix for a yet unspecified problem.  Regrettably, this always results in a
delay whilst investigations are carried out and modifications (if necessary)
are designed.

Brian Davies