Europa-List: Re: Hole Enlongation vs. Landing Gear Type

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Hole Enlongation vs. Landing Gear Type
From: Mark Burton <markb@ordern.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 06:43:44

> the wear that caused the tailplane flutter

At this time, we don't know that any wear (if it was actually present) did cause
the flutter. The AAIB/PFA may decide that the evidence shows that it did but
they haven't, to my knowledge, announced that yet.

Please don't missunderstand me, I am all for improving the integrity of the
Europa
tailplane system but let's base the discussion on known facts rather than
guesses.

Mark

Read this topic online here: