Re: Europa-List: Re: Hole Enlongation vs. Landing Gear Type

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Hole Enlongation vs. Landing Gear Type
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 16:53:06
Hey guys, were on the same side - arent we?

The PFA are on our side too in case anyone thought otherwise!  I agree
they are doing a lot of guessing but at least its educated as opposed to
the speculation that has been going on in this forum (and I include
myself in that category).

Its understandable that we all want answers but taking exception at what
someone has said is pointless and unecessary.

It would be better if we all shut up and waited till the AIIB publishes
its findings but that aint going to happen - is it?