RE: Europa-List: Europa Incident - 180 turns

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Europa Incident - 180 turns
From: Brian Davies <bdavies@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 22:50:48
Quite a number of Europa Club members have asked for a copy of the club CD
that includes safety information.  The club has decided to put this
information in the members only area of the club website so that it can be
accessible to all members and be regularly updated.  Hopefully it will be in
place next week.

Brian Davies, membership sec.

   _____