Re: Europa-List: Europa Incident

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Incident
From: Garry <garrys@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 08:23:01

My condolences go out to the family of Ken Hill.  I had the pleasure of
meeting Ken about 5 years ago when he was in Florida for the Sun N'Fun
fly-in.  I offered to take him up in my Europa which he gratefully accepted.
We had a great flight and I turned the controls over to Ken.  He was an
excellent pilot and a genuinely nice guy.  We'll all miss him.

Garry Stout