Re: Europa-List: Europa Incident

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Incident
From: John and Amy Eckel <eckel1@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 20:40:59
I am sure you all recall Cliff and Betty Shaw died in a crash of their
Europa last July at OSH.  Reports are that it was a stall/spin accident
and the plane was vertical when it hit.  Friends of mine saw the plane
and they said it was shattered, but there was no fire.  I had the same
thoughts as you Mike when I read the report of the recent crash.  Hope
this helps you and your wife.

John Eckel, A230