RE: Europa-List: MicroAir Radio

Subject: RE: Europa-List: MicroAir Radio
From: Richard Scanlan <avgashead@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 07:07:35

Peter, has your friend considered the Icom IC-A200? We bought one for
Our Emeraude, it is very clear with great range(picks up a French
airfield on some days)and about 200 less than the Microair. So
impressed I've just bought one for my Mono. A radio engineer who is
helping me with the wiring is not very complimentary of the Microair.

Richard Scanlan
103 Mono