Europa-List: MicroAir Radio

Subject: Europa-List: MicroAir Radio
From: Peter Timm <cptimm@telus.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 11:02:24

on 07/6/13 9:38 AM, Niels Kock at nielskock@get2net.dk wrote:

> Wise and true words, Ira.
> Niels

installing a MicroAir radio and transponder. Does anyone in our group have
any experience with this make? Of particular interest is the performance of
the intercom, since the radio seems to be o.k. in glider installations,
where engine noise and vibrations are of no concern.
Any comments would be greatly appreciated!

Peter Timm
C-GIET
# 110,Classic Mono 912S, Airmaster