Europa-List: 6 Nations Tour - Sweden?

Subject: Europa-List: 6 Nations Tour - Sweden?
From: kpaviat@verizon.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 09:38:32

I think it's fantastic that your group is so diligent in getting to some
interesting
places in Europe. I have been staying in Bunge (north part of island of
Gotland), Sweden with my friends. They are Gert and Inger Martinsson and they
own the entire airport facility! Anyway, they are having a big party with live
music, festivities, etc on June 30 through July 1 and they have asked me to
invite
you to come if you can divert to Sweden. The island has consistently good
weather compared to most other Baltic states areas and might at least be a good
alternate. The identifier is ESVB and information is available on their website
Bungeflygfalt.se (not a very sophisticated site) and there is a little English
flag at bottom right of page to click on for those of us who can't really
read Swedish....I wish I could stay here for the whole summer but must return
on 21 June so won't be able to visit with the Europa crews but I hope you all
have a safe and enjoyable trip on you tour.
kim prout