RE: Europa-List: South Wales Fatal Europa Crash

Subject: RE: Europa-List: South Wales Fatal Europa Crash
From: glenn crowder <gcrowder2@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 09:42:19

  This is a very unfortunate combination of events for William, Paul, the f
amilies,
and fellow pilots.
  As an aviator, we want to know the exact circumstances that caused the ev
ent
but probably won't know for months, and maybe never, exactly what factors w
ere involved.
  I had a similiar occurence last year when a highly respected pilot went d
own in
clear blue conditions only 20 miles from departure on the way to a fly in i
Oklahoma.  Very sad.

                                              Glenn
 > From: europaflyer_3@msn.com> To: europa-list@matronics.com> Subject: RE:
 Europa-List: South Wales Fatal Europa Crash> Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 16:16:4
@msn.com>> > Joseph,> > Nothing I saw in the reports indicated that. Perhap
s we should be careful to> avoid speculating at this stage: I understand th
at the AAIB are doing their> usual thorough job and I'm sure we are all anx
ious to hear informed news of> the cause of this dreadful tragedy.> > Regar
ds,> Jeremy> > -----Original Message-----> From: owner-europa-list-server@m
atronics.com> [mailto:owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com] On Behalf Of
joseph brannen> Sent: 05 June 2007 15:44> To: europa-list@matronics.com> Su
bject: Re: Europa-List: South Wales Fatal Europa Crash> > --> Europa-List m
essage posted by: joseph brannen <jp@brannenworks.com>> > There are element
s in the crash reports that are> suggestive of composite aircraft response

Hotmail to go? Get your Hotmail, news, sports and much more! Check out the
New MSN Mobile!
http://mobile.msn.com