Re: Europa-List: South Wales Fatal Europa Crash

Subject: Re: Europa-List: South Wales Fatal Europa Crash
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 22:25:55

Dear Josephine
Please accept my apopogies for my earlier remarks. I have read my email
again and you are right, it does appear that I implied pilot error which
was not at all what I intended to say.
Some years ago I made a wrong decision, to continue flying rather than
accept a controlled crash. It almost cost me my own life. That was what
was in my mind when I wrote of my saddness about William. He and I had
considerable respect for each others opinions about many things.
Upsetting his family is the last thing I would want to do but now I've
done it and I'm sorry.
Graham