RE: Europa-List: South Wales Fatal Europa Crash

Subject: RE: Europa-List: South Wales Fatal Europa Crash
From: Alan Burrows <alan@kestrelinsurance.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 20:03:11

Kate and I are both totally numb at the tragic news of the loss of William
and Paul, two good friends. Our thoughts and deepest sympathies go out to
their families and numerous friends. The group will not be the same without
their smiling faces and good humour. Every time we attend a Europa gathering
of any kind, I know we will look to the door expecting them to appear at any
moment for many years to come.
I'm sure they are both now flying with angels

Alan & Kate