Re: Europa-List: South Wales Fatal Europa Crash

Subject: Re: Europa-List: South Wales Fatal Europa Crash
From: William Mills <william@wrmills.plus.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 19:04:38

Mr Singleton,

It saddens me when in such tragic circumstances someone can be so wildly
speculative when so few details are known. You assume my father was piloting
the plane and assume that it was pilot error. Our family are dedicated to
finding out the truth of the matter, anyone who knows my father will know
how important the truth was to him. To my limited understanding of these
matters neither Paul or my father would have the ability to make the plane
break -up in mid air flight. However, I would not venture any further
comment until I have all the facts from the investigation, which we
understand may take many months to complete. It is not helpfull for either
family to have to deal with any suggestion of blame or fault.

Josephine (Nee Mills)