Re: Europa-List: Melting silencer

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Melting silencer
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 01:56:49

Hi Graham,

Thank you for that useful bit regarding temperature. I can assure you 100%
it is melted droplets of metal, and the aluminum underneath has melted away
almost completely. Was I hit by lightning maybe ? I did get into a
thunderstorm once.

Karl

ps: if Europe 04 send me a replacement silencer I will be happy to return
mine for inspection.