RE: Europa-List: Monowheel tyre

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Monowheel tyre
From: Jerry Rehn <rehn@rockisland.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 11:51:53
David

I just received my AirTrac which is made by McCreary. Same tire. I am
replacing mine for same reason. You should also replace tube at same time.
Tubes will stretch and if reused could fold over in new tire and create tear
and leak. Not good. I am using the 7.00x6, which gives a little added
clearance.

Jerry

  _____