Re: Europa-List: EFIS thoughts

Subject: Re: Europa-List: EFIS thoughts
From: Peter Rees <peter.rees01@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 18:57:54
Thats a big surprise - we've updated the firmware on our Dynon EFIS
about 4 times (not through necessity - they keep adding new features for
free!). Always goes seamlessly and takes about 2 minutes.

We have never found the screen brightness on our Dynon unreadable even
in direct sunlight.

Have to say that I'm a very happy Dynon customer - the D10A is a really
great product and I've always found them to be very responsive to
queries / suggestions.

Peter