RE: Europa-List: EFIS thoughts

Subject: RE: Europa-List: EFIS thoughts
From: Simon Smith <jodel@nildram.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 15:48:55
I'll second that.  We have a D180 in our Europa. Never had a problem with
either the "flying" or "engine" side of it or updating it.

Reading some of the questions on the Dynon forum I would not trust some of
those builders to wire up a household plug let alone an EFIS.

The D180 has over eighty connections (if all inputs are used) so I would
recommend using their colour coded harnesses.

Simon

  _____