RE: Europa-List: Fw: Tour de France 2007 June 2-10th

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fw: Tour de France 2007 June 2-10th
From: Dari Sagar <darisagar@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 18:15:49

William,
Do I understand that you'll be in the UK shortly? If so, why not spend a few
days with us here in beautiful Upton Snodsbury? You are most welcome.

I sold my Europa on my return home from our South American trip, but am
still flying as I have joined a syndicate which operate a mono-wheel Europa.
It's unlikely that we'll be going on the Tour de France trip this time
around as we've got a few other committments which clash tour dates.

Anyway, if you are in the country give me a bell. (Home): 01905 381688
(Mobile): 07900 056343. Gail sends regards. Cheers,
Dari

>From: "William Daniell" <wdaniell@etb.net.co>
>To: <europa-list@matronics.com>
>Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fw: Tour de France 2007     June 2-10th Date:
>
>Anyone want a co-pilot?
>

>   _____

Solve the Conspiracy and win fantastic prizes.
http://www.theconspiracygame.co.uk/