RE: Europa-List: Fw: Tour de France 2007 June 2-10th

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fw: Tour de France 2007 June 2-10th
From: William Daniell <wdaniell@etb.net.co>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 08:31:59

Roger that - stand by
Will

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
[mailto:owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com] On Behalf Of Dari Sagar
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 03:24

William,
It would be great if you do visit. Just to let you know, we've planned two
holidays..... Menorca from 19th May to 26th May, and Turkey from 4th June to

13th June. Hope these dates don't clash with your plans. Looking forward to
having you (and your family?) here.
Cheers, Dari and Gail

>From: "William Daniell" <wdaniell@etb.net.co>
>To: <europa-list@matronics.com>
>Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fw: Tour de France 2007 June 2-10th
>Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 08:13:25 -0500
>

>Dari
>Weeelll as usual my plans are flexible in the extreme...but visit sounds
>perfect.  I will mail you when plans firm up.
>Fondest to all
>Will

Could you be the guest MSN Movies presenter? Click Here to Audition
http://www.lightscameraaudition.co.uk