Re: Europa-List: Sun N Fun

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Sun N Fun
From: Roger Lowe <rlowe@speedway.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 17:28:32

Hi Dave,

It looks like I missed a golden opportunity to meet some of the local Europa
folks
and see a couple of airplanes. I hope that I there will be some more
opportunities
for get togethers in the near future as the weather gets better and the
days get longer and maybe hit you guys up for a ride.

Jim and everybody else at SnF,

I'll try my best to be there to meet you, Lynne and everybody else on Thursday
or Friday. I'm looking forward to gathering information on whether to build the
mono, conventional (Thanks to Mike Duane) or the trigear. I hope that I haven't
stirred up a hornets nest on the subject again!

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org