Re: Europa-List: Sun N Fun

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Sun N Fun
From: Roger Lowe <rlowe@speedway.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 04:04:18

Hi Everyone,

This is sort of a last minute thing but I will be making the trip to Sun N Fun
this week and hope to meet a few Eurpaphiles too. I plan to be there on Thursday
to Saturday so I definitely try to be at the Europa booth around 11:00h on
a couple of those days.

Since this is my first post, I guess its about time I introduced myself. My name
is Roger Lowe and I hail from Guelph, Ontario Canada and Ive been dreaming about
building an Europa for a few years now and I my dream started to become a
reality last July when I was able to purchase the partially completed kit (some
of the tail feathers done) from the late Dennis Shupes estate in Edmonton.
Some of you might remember it as it appeared for sale on eBay although I didnt
purchase it on eBay,  Presently the kit is in storage as I have spend the last
few months converting my garage and getting ready for the first lay up.

I must admit that Ive been lucking in the background reading all your posts for
the past couple of years and I am amazed at the knowledge and experience this
list has and it definitely eased my decision the purchase the Europa. The kit
is a monowheel and the jury is still out on whether to convert it to a trigear
or not.

I do have a question though. Will Europa 04 be giving any demo flights at Sun &
Fun or know of anybody that willing to take me up in one? I have not had the
pleasure to actually feel the sweetness of the air under the wings of the Europa
that so many of you rave about. You can only watch the DVD so many times and
wish..

Anyways, hope to see a few of you at Sun N Fun.

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org