Re: Europa-List: Sun N Fun

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Sun N Fun
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 02:42:46
Roger-

Lynne and I will also be there Thursday and Friday and will be at the booth just
before lunch.  Let's talk about tri vs mono.

Jim Puglise A-283

From: "Roger Lowe" <rlowe@speedway.ca>

> Hi Everyone,
>
> This is sort of a last minute thing but I will be making the trip to Sun N Fun

> this week and hope to meet a few Eurpaphiles too. I plan to be there on
> Thursday

> to Saturday so I definitely try to be at the Europa booth around 11:00h on a

> couple of those days.
>
> Since this is my first post, I guess its about time I introduced myself. My
> name is Roger Lowe and I hail from Guelph, Ontario Canada and Ive been
> dreaming

> about building an Europa for a few years now and I my dream started to become
> reality last July when I was able to purchase the partially completed kit
> (some

> of the tail feathers done) from the late Dennis Shupes estate in Edmonton.
> Some

> of you might remember it as it appeared for sale on eBay although I didnt
> purchase it on eBay, Presently the kit is in storage as I have spend the last

> few months converting my garage and getting ready for the first lay up.
>
> I must admit that Ive been lucking in the background reading all your posts
> for

> the past couple of years and I am amazed at the knowledge and experience this

> list has and it definitely eased my decision the purchase the Europa. The kit
is
> a monowheel and the jury is still out on whether to convert it to a trigear or

> not.
>
> I do have a question though. Will Europa 04 be giving any demo flights at Sun
&
> Fun or know of anybody that willing to take me up in one? I have not had the

> pleasure to actually feel the sweetness of the air under the wings of the
> Europa

> that so many of you rave about. You can only watch the DVD so many times and

> wish..
>
> Anyways, hope to see a few of you at Sun N Fun.
>

> Visit - www.EuropaOwners.org

<DIV>Roger-</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Lynne and I will also be there Thursday and Friday and will be at the booth
just before lunch.&nbsp; Let's talk about tri vs mono.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jim Puglise A-283</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px
solid">-------------- Original message -------------- <BR>From: "Roger Lowe"
&lt;rlowe@speedway.ca&gt; <BR><BR>&gt; --&gt; Europa-List message posted by:
"Roger Lowe" <RLOWE@SPEEDWAY.CA><BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Hi Everyone, <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt;
This is sort of a last minute thing but I will be making the trip to Sun N
Fun <BR>&gt; this week and hope to meet a few Eurpaphiles too. I plan to be
there
on Thursday <BR>&gt; to Saturday so I definitely try to be at the Europa booth
around 11:00h on a <BR>&gt; couple of those days. <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Since
this is my first post, I guess its about time I introduced myself. My <BR>&gt;
name is Roger Lowe and I hail from Guelph, Ontario Canada and Ive been dreaming
<BR>&gt; about building an Europa for a few years now and I my dream started
to become a <BR>&gt; reality last July when I was able to purchase the partially
completed kit (some <BR>&gt; of the tail fe
 athers
 done) from the late Dennis Shupes estate in Edmonton. Some <BR>&gt; of you
might
remember it as it appeared for sale on eBay although I didnt <BR>&gt; purchase
it on eBay, Presently the kit is in storage as I have spend the last <BR>&gt;
few months converting my garage and getting ready for the first lay up. <BR>&gt;
<BR>&gt; I must admit that Ive been lucking in the background reading all
your posts for <BR>&gt; the past couple of years and I am amazed at the
knowledge
and experience this <BR>&gt; list has and it definitely eased my decision
the purchase the Europa. The kit is <BR>&gt; a monowheel and the jury is still
out on whether to convert it to a trigear or <BR>&gt; not. <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt;
I do have a question though. Will Europa 04 be giving any demo flights at Sun
&amp; <BR>&gt; Fun or know of anybody that willing to take me up in one? I
have not had the <BR>&gt; pleasure to actually feel the sweetness of the air
under
the wings of the Europa <BR>&gt; that so many
  of yo
 =====
=================== <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; </BLOCKQUOTE>