Re: Europa-List: HELP my Rotax Won't Stop!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: HELP my Rotax Won't Stop!
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 20:19:02
In a message dated 4/7/2007 3:46:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
SPurpura@aol.com writes:

You probably have a broken mag wire/bad connection, thus one side of the
ignition is hot all the time and no rpm change when you do a mag check.
All,

I've been giving this a little more thought. Let's say that the wire to Mag A
was broken. When you do your mag check, you "should not" get an RPM drop when
you switch off Mag A, but you "should" get an RPM drop when you switch off
Mag B. This should tell you that the Mag A circuit has a problem. Am I thinking

right?

Mike Duane A207A
Redding, California
XS Conventional Gear