Re: Europa-List: HELP my Rotax Won't Stop!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: HELP my Rotax Won't Stop!
From: paul baker <pbaker4@windstream.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 09:10:29
richard;

I had the same problem with my 912 on a zodiac 601hd.
there is a ground line from the electronic module. If it is
not connected or is broken somewhere.you cannot cut
it off with the switch. I stopped mine with the choke.The
912 will shake a lot starting and stopping and that can
break the ground connection. using the master switch
will not affect the engine in any way.It connects the starter
to the battery to start the engine,,once started, it will run
on its on.

paul baker,mooresville nc