RE: Europa-List: Mono gear collapse

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Mono gear collapse
From: Graeme Smith <gcsmith@flyer.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 21:36:15

Glenn,

My little finger latch works great as well, but don't misunderstand its
purpose. It is there to stop you accidentally retracting the gear, it is not
able to take the full landing loads  of the aircraft. If your overcentre
locking is not working, that little finger latch won't save you, see
explanation in replies to other posts on this subject.

Regards,
Graeme