RE: Europa-List: Oil return hose / 914

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Oil return hose / 914
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 22:22:43
Hi! Gert
Whilst I'm not a 914 "driver" YET.. I seem to remember that there has
been an issue over this problem that involved re-routing the pipe
/changing the direction of the "banjo" fitting to take the hose away
---From either the manifold or muffler heat?
I'm all ears for messages from those who have been previously informed.
Regards
Bob Harrison.