Europa-List: Re: Fuel Flow transducer

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Fuel Flow transducer
From: Paul Sistern <paul@sistern.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 02:01:21

Duncan,

Thank you very much for that information. I will advise people accordingly and
investigate further via the PFA.

The option of Floscan with the ST unit is not listed on their current price
list.
I bought the ST unit with my Jabiru kit in 2000 as an approved option. I guess
that changing from that old sender to a new MGL supplied sender was not seen
as a mod but as a replacement (rightly or wrongly)by my inspector. Again, I
will investigate further via the PFA.

As an MGL Stratomaster dealer I am glad to say that the fuel flow instruments
are
sold separately from the sender. The choice is with the buyer as to what sender
he uses. Floscan sounds like a good option.

Regards,
Paul
G-CBKY

Read this topic online here: