Re: Europa-List: skydrive carb heater mod

Subject: Re: Europa-List: skydrive carb heater mod
From: peter.rees05@ntlworld.com
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 11:37:34

It is indeed. Its in the 'Approved for all types' document on the PFA website
(TL3.07)
- the mod number is 10427.

We fitted the mod to HI the other week - not too difficult though squashing the
jackets onto the carbs is a little nerve wracking. Carbs move back by about 17mm
so make sure your installation can accomodate this.

I think that Skydrive have the kit on offer if you've not already bought it.

Goes without saying that you'll need to re-balance the carbs when you've fitted
the kit. We put a little bit of paint on the throttle and choke wires to help
get them back into roughly the right place though it still ran like a dog until
balanced.

Peter

> From: RoddyEuropa@aol.com
> Date: 2005/12/22 Thu AM 09:44:22 GMT
> To: europa-list@matronics.com
> Subject: Europa-List: skydrive carb heater mod
>

> I'm assuming that the skydrive carb heater kit is a PFA approved modification
in the UK? Does anyone have the mod number?

> Thanks
>
> Roddy Kesterton

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
Virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software