Europa-List: Anyone monitoring 914 return flow?

Subject: Europa-List: Anyone monitoring 914 return flow?
From: rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 15:56:42

Curious, is anyone monitoring return flow on a 914?

To monitor net fuel usage we need to subtract what is going back to tank
---From what is going into the fuel pressure regulator.

Net fuel usage is a useful thing to be able to track.

Seems to me if one were to have monitor and sensors already, if a selector
switch were installed that switched between net and return, return could
be checked once in a while which off the cuff sounds useful??

With clean filter/s and good strong pump and no restrictions one would
know what is normal return flow. Seems to me a trend down could be
followed to catch poor flow before you experienced vapor lock or low
differential pressure.

Thx.
Ron Parigoris