RE: Europa-List: Anyone monitoring 914 return flow?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Anyone monitoring 914 return flow?
From: GLENN CROWDER <gcrowder2@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 09:36:51

  I have dual electric Facet pumps in parallel with a Matronics Fuel Scan DX
flow meter.
There is a return flow line back to the tank so it requires a fuel
transducer going both
ways, one to add and the other to subtract.  If I run both pumps with the
engine off
and the return transducer unplugged I get over 11 gph on the flow meter.  Of
course
it shows 0 with both transducers connected.  As long as I'm showing 11 gph
or more,
I would think that shows good health on the fuel system, along with the fuel
pressure
gauge.

                                             Glenn C