Europa-List: The Days are Getting Longer

Subject: Europa-List: The Days are Getting Longer
From: William Mills <william@wrmills.plus.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 07:03:06

Dear All,

Everyone must be busy shopping and hanging up the tinsel to earn their Pink
Chitties
for the New Year.

For those in the Northern hemisphere (especially Jos in Lapland) the days are
now
getting longer, so it is all downhill from now on.

I hope to see my local pilots at plenty of DOTHs and perhaps on some of the
longer
Continental Excursions in 2006.

With best wishes to you all for a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and
Prosperous
New Year, with lots of flying or building as the case may be.

William