Re: Europa-List: Drag Reduction

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Drag Reduction
From: KARL HEINDL <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:00:57

Fred,

Go to the nearest gliding club to check it out. They will also tell you
where you can buy it.
It is a self-adhesive strip which is attached to the wing, and takes only
minutes to apply. I doubt that it makes any improvement to the Europa, but a
high performance glider is in a different class
in regards to aerodynamics.

Karl