Re: Europa-List: RE: radios

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RE: radios
From: Paul Stewart <europa@pstewart.f2s.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 18:15:28

Not that I understand the approval system, but I did enquire of the CAA
about the XCOM as it had Finnish approval and what the role of EASA was.
I have to say that the CAA were extremely efficient and responded to
several enquires within the day. Unfortunately the reply was a
categorical 'NO' for the XCOM in the UK

Paul