Re: Europa-List: Throttle Cables.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Throttle Cables.
From: Kevin And Ann Klinefelter <kevann@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 07:36:05

I did the same as Cliff, but replaced the factory supplied cable
sheaths  with teflon lined. Seems like much lower friction. For the ends
of the sheath connecting to the carbs and throttle lever housing i used
fittings  from Lockwood . I did not know that the factory fitting would
unscrew for reuse!

Kevin