RE: Europa-List: Arplast Prop.PV50

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Arplast Prop.PV50
From: SCHERF Michael <michael.scherf@airbus.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 17:49:05
 <CF5EEA66AA042B4C819BFB583EB88EE419208C@FR0-MAILMB21.res.airbus.corp>

Hello to all
I consider to install a PV50 onto SN257, classic with XS 912S engine
installation.
Has anybody installed the control potentiometer on a 912S? Knowing space is
tight
below the vacuum pump, on top, the plastic air shroud needs to be cut out to
gain access to the threats on the engine block.
Any feedback whether this works? Any feedback on influence of air distribution
post installation?
Any other equipment relocation required, i.e. coolant reservoir/hoses?
Link to photos of a successful installation?

Thanks for some comments.
Regards
Michael Scherf, Toulouse