Re: Europa-List: Arplast Prop.PV50

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Arplast Prop.PV50
From: BEBERRY@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 12:46:59

Michael - I have just fitted a PV50 to a 914 and I think there is  very
little difference.  The control unit fits onto the two bolt  holes on top of the

engine block and I found it necessary to raise the  coolant filler and extend
one of the hoses.  I then made a protective  aluminium shield to bolt over the

top of the controller so that the  coolant filler sits on this. It has a rubber

pad on the lower side,  presumably for this very purpose.

When I next go to my aircraft I will take a photo to send to  you.

Good luck Patrick