Europa-List: Arplast Prop.PV50

Subject: Europa-List: Arplast Prop.PV50
From: BEBERRY@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 10:19:08

Having spent an exhausting 9 days installing this prop, I can still  not find
out why it does not work.  I will describe what I have done  and see if
anyone can point out where I might have gone  wrong..please!

1.  Fixed operating mechanism to top of engine block behind  vacuum pump.
Checked direct connection of bared end of wire rod to contact  on rear of rear
of
motor. Wire rod heat shrink sheathed

2.  Took 5 coloured wires through firewall and connected to  identical wires
---From PV50 box.

3. Took red wire from PV50 box to +ve terminal and black to earth.

4. connected fixed wires from PV50 box to......

a). Indicator mounted on fascia

b). LED

c). Operating switch

All continuities have been checked at least 5 times. Whole  installation has
been similarly taken apart and refixed.  Prop is  mounted and is working (9v
battery test on motor terminals).

The PV50 box has been back to the suppliers and tested and  returned.

No indications or lights show.,. The prop does not move through  pitch.

Help please!

Patrick