Europa-List: Graphics for Europa Paint Job (UK)

Subject: Europa-List: Graphics for Europa Paint Job (UK)
From: Gerry Holland <gholland@geminiresourcing.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 21:14:00

I have had my final bit of painting completed today plus the graphics added.

If anyone is looking to get graphics done then following Company are worth
contacting. They supplied a great service.

http://www.miragesigns.co.uk/

10-11 Chinns Court, Warminster, Wiltshire, BA12 9AN
Tel: 01985 846 318 (Ask for Mary or Pete)
Fax: 01985 216 705
miragesigns@btconnect.com

They have an interest in Aviation and provide a proofing service back by
e-mail.

Not advertising. Just making aware.

Gerry