Re: Europa-List: Trouble fitting wings to fuselage

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Trouble fitting wings to fuselage
From: EuropaForum <Post2Forum@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 16:08:18

Ok... I too had this problem.....what I did was nothing. I guess, I
was about 1/16 off. After much consternation and a mallet ( small ) I
got the wings rigged. Slowly as I did more and more fitting and
setting wing incidence and sweep, The pins got easier  and easier to
install and remove. I don't know if I bullied something into fitting
or the wings need to be set with proper incidence and sweep for the
pins work easily. I have a feeling it was the later....

Chat Later,
Steved