Re: Europa-List: Through the firewall

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Through the firewall
From: Gerry Holland <gholland@geminiresourcing.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 10:05:46

Mike Hi!

> I would rather not have to penetrate the steel panel with the rubber tubing so
> can anyone help with alternatives.

Have you looked around at what the Rally and Off-Road Vehicles are using.
They use a Bulkhead Fitting secured to a firewall and then connect each
side. These connections can be for Metal or armoured tubing.

Worth going to see one of these type of Suppliers but DONT tell them it's
for an Aircraft. They will charge more and want you to indemnify them
against accident claims!

Regards

Gerry